By The Chronicle
Centralia Police Department
Men Cited on Trespassing Charges
• At 10:13 a.m. on Thursday, police cited Charles A. Park, 53, of Centralia, in the 500 block of North Tower Avenue on suspicion of criminal trespass.
• At 3:50 p.m. on Thursday, police cited John A. Chacon Jr., 38, of Centralia, in the 600 block of Centralia College Boulevard, on suspicion of criminal trespass.
• At 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, tools were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Alder Street.
Juvenile Booked for Threats
• At 9:18 p.m. on Thursday, police arrested a juvenile female in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road on suspicion of harassment after she allegedly made death threats.
Cash Taken from Wallet
• At 10:05 p.m. on Thursday, cash was reported stolen from a wallet in the 3800 block of Galvin Road.
Chehalis Police Department
Port Orchard Man Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 9:17 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of people fighting in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Gregory John, 27, of Port Orchard, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Harassment Reported After Late-Night Lawn Mowing
• At 9:26 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of harassment in the 100 block of Southwest Fifth Street. A person reported a neighbor has been dumping items on his property and the neighbor was currently mowing their lawn late at night. No arrests were made.
Custodial Assaults Reported at Green Hill
• At 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of two custodial assault cases that occurred previously in the week at Green Hill School in the 300 block of Southwest 11th Street.
Hit and Run
• At 5:49 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a hit and run in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 8:05 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a shoplifter in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. A person was seen leaving the store with a basket of merchandise. No arrests were made.
• At 8:06 p.m. on Thursday, a cell phone was reported stolen in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue.
Man Referred to Prosecutors on Assault Charge
• At 11:21 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of an assault in the 300 block of Northeast Adams Avenue. Police were unable to locate the suspect but referred a 34-year-old Chehalis man to prosecutors on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Woman Arrested After Alleged Assault With Fork
• At 10:57 p.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to the 400 block of Bunker Creek Road in Chehalis to a report of a physical dispute. When they arrived, the alleged victim, a 49-year-old man, reported that a woman staying with him in a camper stabbed him in the abdomen with a fork after an argument. Deputies reported the man had a puncture wound. Maryann E. Cook, 51, of Buena Park, California, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault, domestic violence.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.