Centralia Police Department
• At 11:22 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of an attempted theft of floodlights from a vehicle in the 900 block of Johnson Road.
Three Booked on Suspicion of Shoplifting Alcohol
• At 3:10 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 500 block of South Tower Avenue and arrested Maria Y. Adams, 31, of Rochester, Dustin M. Hansen, 33, of Oakville and Nathan S. Page, 27, of Centralia on suspicion of shoplifting alcohol. Adams was also booked on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine. Hansen was booked into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of third-degree theft and Page was cited and released on the same charge, according to the Centralia Police Department.
Shelton Man Booked on Hit and Run, DUI Charges
• At 11:02 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 600 block of North Pearl Street and arrested Mateo Antonio Gonzalez, 24, of Shelton, on suspicion of hit and run and driving under the influence. He allegedly hit a parked trailer with his car and fled the scene.
Transient Arrested For Eating Hotel Breakfast
• At 9:34 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a trespasser in the 1200 block of Alder Street. Jesse M. McCracken, 20, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree burglary for allegedly entering a hotel lobby he was recently banned from. He was caught eating a continental breakfast intended for paying guests.
Winlock Man Arrested on Obstruction Charge
• At 9:50 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the area of the intersection of South Scheuber Road and Scheuber Ridge Road and arrested Justin S. Ingalsbe, 38, of Winlock, on suspicion of obstructing a public servant. He allegedly refused to identify himself to a police officer attempting to issue him a noise infraction.
Man Arrested on Burglary Charge After Refusing to Leave Home
• At 10:59 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 200 block of East Chestnut Street in Centralia and arrested Orval L. Chancy, 56, a transient on suspicion of first-degree burglary. Chancy allegedly refused to leave a residence after the homeowner asked him to go, then allegedly assaulted residents of the home.
• At 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday, money was reported stolen from a room in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road.
Juvenile Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 600 block of West Roanoke Street and arrested a juvenile female on suspicion of fourth-degree assault. She was accused of assaulting her adult sister.
Renton, Des Moines Residents Cited for Shoplifting
• At 4:17 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1300 block of Lum Road and cited Ke’Mijah M. O’Neal, 18, of Renton and a juvenile female from Des Moines were cited on suspicion of shoplifting.
Items Stolen from Locker
• At 4:33 p.m. on Wednesday, items were reported stolen from a locker in the 400 block of West Walnut Street.
Men Riding Bicycles Steal Light Fixtures
• At 4:43 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of two men riding bicycles stealing light fixtures in the 500 block of North Pearl Street.
Chehalis Police Department
Person Reports Nude Selfie Sent in Text
• At 9:21 a.m. on Monday, a person in the 600 block of Southeast Adams Avenue reported receiving a text message overnight of what appeared to be a nude young female.
Marijuana Odor Generates Complaint
• At 9:54 a.m. on Monday, police received a report from a business in the 1200 block of Northwest State Avenue of a nearby marijuana growing facility generating a smell that was bothering its customers.
Tire Damaged in Malicious Mischief
• At 9:54 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 200 block of Southeast Park Hill Drive. A vehicle’s tire was damaged overnight.
Neighbors Accuse Each Other of Poaching, Harassment
• At 10:57 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of harassment in the 500 block of Southwest Riverside Drive. A person reported his neighbor had accused him of poaching over the weekend and that the neighbor was now harassing him.
Theft Caught on Video
• At 12:05 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a theft caught on video the previous day in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Victim Reports Violation of No Contact Order
• At 6:42 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a violation of a no-contact order in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Police Respond to Fight, Arrest One on Drug Charge
• At 7:18 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue after receiving a report of a physical dispute. Police were already in the area on another call, according to the police department. Jeremy L. Boggess, 46, of Centralia, was arrested on a warrant and booked on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance after a search incident to his arrest reportedly revealed a pipe with methamphetamine residue.
Assault Suspect Booked
• At 1:29 a.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 1100 block of Southeast Evergreen Drive in Chehalis after receiving a report of an assault. Dustin C. Larson, 33, of Chehalis, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
• At 9:06 a.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 400 block of Northeast Jefferson Avenue.
• At 4:21 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl on an unlocked car in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:40 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 100 block of Northeast Terrace Road. A backpack was stolen.
Police Respond to Assault Report
• At 9:07 a.m. on Tuesday, police responded to a report of an assault on Southwest Chehalis Avenue outside the Lewis County Gospel Mission. No arrests were reported.
• At 10:54 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a burglary in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street.
Hit and Run
• At 11:25 a.m. on Tuesday, a hit and run was reported in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street.
‘Disgruntled Ex-Employee’ Suspected of Harassment
• At 2:06 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of harassment from the 1500 block of North National Avenue. A business reported a “disgruntled ex-employee” had been harassing the owners, hacked emails and left negative messages on social media.
• At 8:49 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a trespasser in the 600 block of Northwest Prindle Street.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Portable Saw Mill Stolen
• At 12:16 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies received a report of a theft in the past few days in the 2600 block of North Pearl Street in Centralia. The victim reported a mobile portable saw mill, saws and a motor, valued together at $10,000, were stolen.
Cinebar Man Booked on Assault, DUI Charges
• At 3 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies received a report of a possible DUI near the intersection of Interstate 5 and U.S. Highway 12 heading toward Mossyrock. Deputies stopped the car and arrested Cleve D. Allison, 51, of Cinebar, on suspicion of driving under the influence with no valid operator’s license and fourth-degree assault for allegedly assaulting a female passenger.
Burglary Reported at Vader Address
• At 9:50 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a burglary in the 400 block of Annonen Road in Vader. Jewelry valued at $4,600 was reported stolen. Deputies reportedly found signs of forced entry made through a window.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Thursday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total population of 209 inmates, with 177 in general population and 32 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 150 were male and 27 were female and of WERC inmates, 26 were male and six female. Three inmates were on work release and 47 were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff