Centralia Police Department
Teens Arrested for ‘Disrupting’ School Activity
• At 1:25 p.m. on Friday, police responded to the 800 block of Eshom Road and arrested a 14-year-old boy and two 15-year-old boys on suspicion of “disrupting a school, school activities or meetings.”
• At 4:36 p.m. on Friday, four bottles of alcohol were reported stolen in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. A suspect has been identified but not arrested.
Woman Booked on Warrant, Drug Charge
• At 8:03 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Genaveve R. Webb, 44, of Chehalis, on an outstanding warrant. She was also arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
• At 9:11 a.m. on Saturday, a shoplifter was reported in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. The suspect was not arrested.
Truck Stolen, Found in Thurston County
• At 3:18 p.m. on Saturday, a 2003 Ford F-350 truck was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Lum Road. The vehicle was later recovered in Thurston County.
One Arrested, One Cited in Assault Case
• At 12:26 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 300 block of North Diamond Street and arrested Gary J. Williams, 20 and Sandra G. Sadlier, 41, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault at the scene. Sadlier was cited and released at the scene.
• At 1:59 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 200 block of West Main Street and arrested Ivan Sanchez Muro, 21, of Centralia, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• At 2:31 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 200 block of North Railroad Avenue and arrested Anthony T. Hauck, 19, of Centralia, on suspicion of DUI.
Teen Booked on Harassment Charge
• At 12:23 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to an area near the intersection of Pearl and Carson streets to a report of harassment. A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of harassment — domestic violence after allegedly threatening a family member.
Burglary Reported to Garage
• At 6:43 p.m. on Sunday, a burglary was reported in the 1100 block of West Main Street. Items were reported stolen from a garage.
Hit and Run
• At 6:49 p.m. on Sunday, a hit and run was reported in the 1800 block of Cooks Hill Road.
Teen Arrested on Liquor Charge
• At 10:57 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to an area near the intersection of North Gold and Third streets and arrested Trevor K. Craig, 18, on suspicion of possession of alcohol under 21.
Teen Booked on Drug Charge
• At 11:10 a.m. on Monday, police responded to the 800 block of North Pearl Street and arrested a 15-year-old boy on a probation violation and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Centralia Man Accused of Obstruction During Warrant Arrest
• At 4:10 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1400 block of West Main Street and arrested Robert G. Knechtel, 24, of Centralia, on an outstanding warrant. He was also arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Man Arrested on Drug Charge After Officer Finds Pill
• At 8:29 p.m. on Monday, police responded to an area near the intersection of South Gold and East Chestnut Street and arrested Clim G. Grant, 39, of Centralia, on an outstanding warrant. Police searched him and reportedly found an Oxycontin pill in his possession. He was also arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Woman Arrested After Alleged Assault on Roommate
• At 8:39 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1400 block for a report of an assault. Tayra F. Hall, 36, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. She was accused of “kicking a metal bell at a roommate,” causing an injury.
Stolen Vehicle Found
• At 1:20 a.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle was reported stolen sometime since 4 p.m. in the 100 block of West High Street. The vehicle was later recovered about a block away.
Chehalis Police Department
Credit Card Fraud Reported
• At 10:19 a.m. on Friday, credit card fraud was reported in the 1300 block of Northwest River Street in Chehalis.
Threat Reported at Fast Food Restaurant
• At 12:09 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of a threat from a customer at a fast food restaurant in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue. The man allegedly threatened to kill employees after they told him he couldn’t bring his dog into the restaurant. No arrests were reported.
• At 6:02 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of harassment over text messages in the 1200 block of Southeast Washington Avenue.
• At 9:15 p.m. on Friday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard. No arrests were made.
• At 6:25 a.m. on Saturday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
Rochester Man Arrested After Vehicle’s Windows Broken
• At 11:22 a.m. on Saturday, police received a report of malicious mischief to a vehicle in the 800 block of West Main Street. A man allegedly broke windows out of a vehicle, left the scene, returned and was arrested. Donald R. Fletcher, 53, of Rochester, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree malicious mischief. Police have not yet located the owner of the vehicle, according to the police department.
Dine and Dasher Gives False Name
• At 1:13 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue. The suspect reportedly gave officers a false name. As of Monday, the man’s real identity was not yet clear, according to the police department. He was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Hit and Run
• At 3:12 p.m. on Saturday, a hit and run was reported in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Woman Arrested on Assault Charge for Throwing Drink
• At 7:02 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to a report of a disturbance in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Three people reported a woman who left the scene threw a drink at another person. The suspect, identified as Natasha C. Clancy, 39, of Chehalis, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
• At 9:34 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a physical fight in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
Lock Cut, Nothing Stolen
• At 12:27 a.m. on Sunday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 600 block of Northwest State Avenue. A chain to a lock was cut with bolt cutters, but the victim reported nothing had been taken.
Theft of Services
• At 5:25 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of theft of services in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard. A person reported their neighbor was using their garbage can.
Suspect Cited on Trespass Charge
• At 10:30 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to a report of a trespasser in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Janie S. Weibling, 56, of Centralia, was cited on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Man Booked Under Fake Name Gets New Charge
• On Friday, deputies responded to the Lewis County Jail to investigate a suspected forgery. Fingerprint evidence reportedly showed a man was booked into the jail under an alias. The suspect, identified as Michael L. Johnson, 23, of Chehalis, was initially arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license by the Washington State Patrol and booked into the jail under an assumed name with a Minnesota driver’s license. Johnson was rebooked on identity theft and forgery charges.
Mossyrock Driver Booked on Meth Charge After Traffic Stop
• At 11 p.m. on Friday, deputies stopped a vehicle in the 2000 block of state Route 505 in Toledo and arrested driver Luke R. Mosteller, 24, of Mossyrock, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Man Arrested for Taking Vehicle Without Permission.
• At 3 a.m. on Sunday, deputies responded to the 2500 block of Salzer Valley Road and arrested Benjamin Stenberg, 25, a transient, on suspicion of taking a vehicle without permission. Stenberg was accused of taking a family member’s vehicle. He was also referred to prosecutors on a charge of third-degree driving with a suspended license.
• At 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, a deputy initiated a traffic stop in the 3100 block of Ives Road after seeing the vehicle being driven erratically. Juvenal Garcia-Calderon, 49, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
• At 5:53 a.m. on Sunday, a deputy traveling in the area of the 700 block of Koontz Road in Chehalis and saw a woman walking away from a vehicle on the side of the road. The vehicle reportedly hit a mailbox. The driver, Olivia Galaviz, 18, told the deputy she fell asleep. She was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
Lewis County Jail
• As of Tuesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 229 inmates with 196 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and three on work release. Of general population inmates, 151 were male and 45 female and of WERC inmates, 26 were male and four female. A total of 30 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.