Centralia Police Department
• At 8:46 a.m. on Thursday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 200 block of North Ash Street.
• At 9:18 a.m. on Thursday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 2600 block of Cooks Hill Road. Two Mexican passports and the vehicle’s registration were taken.
• At 6:11 a.m. on Friday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 200 block of North Ash Street. An LED light was stolen.
• At 10:47 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a theft of three packages of sushi from a store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue.
Suspect Cited After Stranger Reports Assault
• At 1 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a suspect punching a stranger in the 100 block of North Tower Avenue. Michelle D. Henning, 47, was cited on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Teens Caught with Marijuana
• At 1:54 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 800 block of Eshom Road and arrested two teenagers caught with marijuana.
Teen Arrested for Alcohol Theft
• At 2:15 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested a teenager on suspicion of third-degree theft for allegedly stealing alcohol.
Two Face Drug Charges After Shoplifting Report
• At 4:39 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue for a report of shoplifters. Duane L. Pines, 31, of Renton, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. Johnny R. George II, 31, of Federal Way, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft, possession of meth and possession of heroin.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 7:33 a.m. on Thursday, a burglary was reported the previous night in the 100 block of Southwest 12th Street. A woman reported she found the door open.
• At 5:29 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a theft in the 2100 block of North National Avenue.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Teen Booked on Meth Charge
• At 11 a.m. on Wednesday, deputies were in the area of milepost 2 on Davis Lake Road in Morton investigating suspicious circumstances when they contacted a 17-year-old Morton boy. The boy was reportedly found to be in possession of methamphetamine and was booked into Lewis County Juvenile Detention.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 214 inmates including 181 in general population and 33 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 149 were male and 32 female and of WERC inmates, 28 were male and five female. A total of 45 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.