Centralia Police Department
Chain Saw, Coat Stolen in Warehouse Burglary
• At 10:57 a.m. on Thursday, a burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue. A chain saw and coat were reported stolen from a warehouse.
Centralia Woman Booked on Trespass Charge
• At 11:29 a.m. on Thursday, police arrested Briget J. Parker, 24, in the 400 block of South Tower Avenue on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Vehicle Antenna Damaged
• At 2:22 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of malicious mischief to a vehicle in the 600 block of West Main Street. An antenna was damaged.
Chehalis Police Department
Hit and Run
• At 9:09 a.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported on Southwest First Street.
Shoplifter Steals Tools
• At 12:09 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a shoplifter stealing tools in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Scam IRS Call Reported
• At 1:41 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report from the 1500 block of North National Avenue of a scam caller claiming they were from the IRS.
• At 11:33 a.m. on Wednesday, an Acura sedan was reported stolen in the 400 block of Northwest Park Street.
• At 8:23 a.m. on Thursday, a black 1998 Ford Contour was reported stolen in the 200 block of North Market Boulevard.
• At 5:20 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a fight in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
Protection Order Violated
• At 10:55 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Vehicle, Guns Stolen
• On Tuesday, deputies received a report of a vehicle stolen between 2 a.m. and 2 p.m. that day in the 3500 block of Harrison Avenue. The 62-year-old victim reported a 2002 Ford Econoline was stolen. Two firearms and other miscellaneous items were also taken. A 28-year-old Chehalis woman has been referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office on suspicion of the thefts of the van and firearms.
Credit Card Fraud Reported
• At 10:25 a.m. on Wednesday, deputies received a report of a theft of money through fraudulent credit card transactions occurring between Saturday and Tuesday in Lewis County. A victim reported $2,008 stolen through four card transactions. An investigation is ongoing.
iPad, Speaker Stolen in Burglary
• At 10:23 p.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to a report of a burglary occurring between 6 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. that day in the 100 block of Hopp Road North in Toledo. The victim reported an iPad and speaker stolen.
Woman Arrested on Warrant, Drug Charge After Traffic Stop
• At 3:47 p.m. on Thursday, deputies initiated a traffic stop in the 600 block of Koontz Road in Chehalis. One of the vehicle’s occupants left the scene, but deputies learned she had a felony warrant. The occupant, Michelle R. Holt, 38, of Winlock, was arrested on the outstanding warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total population of 184 inmates, including 159 in general population and 25 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 124 were men and 35 women and of WERC inmates, 21 were men and four women. A total of 43 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.