Chehalis Police Department
Possible Vehicle Prowl Reported
• At 3:02 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a person getting into another person’s vehicle in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way.
Rochester Woman Cited on Theft Charge
• At 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, police cited Dianne M. Brunstrom-Elgin, 54, of Rochester, on suspicion of third-degree theft in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. She was accused of taking $93.13 in merchandise.
Attempted Theft Reported
• At 1:53 p.m. on Wednesday, an attempted shoplifter was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard.
Suspect Cited on Trespass Charge
• At 8:11 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a trespasser in the 500 block of South Market Boulevard. Max M. Dantzler, 25, of Chehalis was cited and released on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Centralia Police Department
Centralia Man Booked on Obstruction Charge
• At 12:28 p.m. on Tuesday, police arrested Michael J. Stedham, 28, of Centralia, in the 400 block of West Main Street on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Man Allegedly Tries to Sell Stolen Phone Back to Owner
• At 3:47 p.m. on Tuesday, police arrested Joshua S. McCormick, 34, a transient, in the 800 block of Harrison Avenue on an outstanding warrant. Police also learned he was in possession of a stolen cell phone that he was trying to sell back to its owner, according to court documents. He was booked into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of extortion.
Counterfeit Cash Reported
• At 7:36 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a fake $100 bill passed at a business in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue.
Protection Order Violated
• At 8:21 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 100 block of South Ash Street. The suspect allegedly violated the order by texting the protected person.
String Trimmer Stolen
• At 2:26 p.m. on Wednesday, a string trimmer was reported stolen in the 800 block of North Pearl Street.
Woman Cited on Trespassing Charge
• At 8:38 p.m. on Wednesday, police cited Shannon K. Kilgore, 49, of Centralia, in the 500 block of West Seventh Street, on suspicion of criminal trespassing.
Tacoma Woman Arrested With Stolen Vehicle
• At 11:48 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested Danielle J. Westbook, 21, of Tacoma, in the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Man Arrested on Felony Warrant and Drug Charge
• At 3:12 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies arrested Brian J. Dolan, 38, of Randle in the 700 block of Silverbrook Road in Randle on a Pierce County felony warrant for unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle. Later, at about 5:30, while booking him into the Lewis County Jail, deputies reported finding methamphetamine in his possession. Dolan was booked for the additional charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Debit Card Information Stolen
• On Tuesday, deputies received a report of a theft of debit card information between May 7 and 14 from the 600 block of Silverbrook Road in Randle. A woman reported her debit card information was stolen and used for a total of 22 transactions in Ohio. The case is under investigation.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.