Centralia Police Department
• At 10:18 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl in the 700 block of G Street. A laptop computer was stolen.
Decorative Statue Stolen
• At 2:51 p.m. on Tuesday, a decorative statue was reported stolen from in front of an apartment in the 100 block of South Railroad Avenue.
Police Investigate Robbery Report
• At 4:02 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report that a hat and headphones were taken from a victim by force in the 500 block of West Main Street. The reported robbery is under investigation.
• At 8:54 p.m. on Tuesday, three bottles of alcohol were reported stolen from a retail store in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue.
Suspect Arrested on Drug Charge
• At 7:54 a.m. on Wednesday, police arrested James L. Costalez, 37, of Chehalis, in the 900 block of Ellsbury Street on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
• At 1:48 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a theft of prescription medication from the 1700 block of Sunset Way.
Shelton Resident Cited for Drinking at Bus Stop
• At 7:24 p.m. on Wednesday, police cited Randy W. Hausinger, 55, of Shelton, on suspicion of unlawful transit conduct in the 200 block of North Railroad Avenue after he was seen drinking alcohol at a bus stop.
Hit and Run
• At 10:47 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1000 block of Harrison Avenue. No arrests were made. The fleeing vehicle was described as a blue sedan.
Suspect Cited for Vandalism to Car
• At 1:05 a.m. on Thursday, police cited Stacy M. Burleson, 41 of Centralia, on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief at the intersection of Oxford Avenue and Warren Street after she allegedly threw a baseball bat at a vehicle.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 7:43 a.m. on Monday, a generator was reported stolen from a back porch in the 700 block of Northwest Pennsylvania Avenue.
Woman Arrested with Counterfeit Cash
• At 1:17 p.m. on Monday, police responded to a report of a woman with counterfeit cash in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. A search incident to her arrest revealed drug paraphernalia, according to the police department. Police arrested Karissa L. Duplex, 24, of Kelso, on suspicion of counterfeiting and violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
Accused Shoplifter Arrested with Drugs
• At 4:19 p.m. on Monday, police responded to a report of a woman leaving a store in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue with items. Shawntae J. Barnett, 35, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and referred to prosecutors on suspicion of third-degree theft for allegedly shoplifting $705.82 in merchandise.
Dog Attack Reported
• At 5:47 p.m. on Monday, police received a report that a pit bull mix attacked another dog in the 1400 block of Southwest Snively Avenue.
• At 1:07 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of an attempted identity theft from the 200 block of Northwest Cascade Avenue.
Dirt Bike Stolen, Sold
• At 3:58 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report from the 900 block of Pennsylvania Avenue that a dirt bike was stolen and sold to a third party who was allegedly refusing to give the bike back to its lawful owner.
Items Stolen from Purse
• At 4:49 p.m. on Wednesday, items were reported stolen from a purse in the 100 block of Southwest Fifth Street.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Burglary Reported at Mossyrock Home
• At 12:10 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies responded to the 100 block of Lake Terrace Place in Mossyrock for a report of a residential burglary. A person housesitting at the residence reported an unknown suspect forced open a rear door and took a TV and possibly other items.