Centralia Police Department
• At 8:28 a.m. on Friday, two large toolboxes containing miscellaneous hand and power tools were reported stolen in the 600 block of M Street.
Man Booked on Assault Charge
• At 11:59 p.m. on Friday, police arrested Rodney J. Rios-Cook, 34, of Centralia, in the 400 block of North Ash Street on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
Woman Arrested on Alleged
No-Contact Order Violation
• At 3:17 a.m. on Saturday, police arrested Jessica R.J. Gladue, 38, of Centralia, in the 1000 block of E Street on suspicion of violating a municipal court domestic violence no-contact order.
Burglary Reported at Business
• At 7:41 a.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a burglary at a business in the 600 block of South Pearl Street. No items were reported stolen.
Juvenile Faces Charge for Driving Without License
• At 4:15 p.m. on Saturday, police arrested and released a juvenile female in the 1400 block of Grand Avenue for allegedly driving with no valid operator’s license or identification. The juvenile is being referred to prosecutors on the charge.
Purse Stolen from Vehicle
• At 11:31 a.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a theft of a purse from a vehicle the previous night in the 100 block of Lilac Lane in Centralia.
Men Cited for Drinking in Public
• At 1:17 p.m. on Sunday, police issued infractions to two men reportedly drinking in public in the 100 block of East Hanson Street. The police department did not release the men’s names.
Man Arrested After
Causing ‘General Mayhem’
• At 7:41 p.m. on Saturday, police arrested Brian L. Schmidt, 49, of Centralia, in the 2400 block of North Pearl Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Schmidt was reportedly witnessed stopping traffic, yelling at cars, pulling signs out of yards and “causing general mayhem for no apparent reason,” according to the police department.
• At 5:41 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of a theft of $200 from the 1300 block of Alexander Street.
Pills, Nail Polish, Tools
Taken in Vehicle Prowls
• At 10:18 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1200 block of North Washington Avenue. Pills and a bottle of nail polish were reported stolen.
• At 10:04 a.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 500 block of North Rock Street. The suspect stole tools, a coat, a backpack and the vehicle’s battery.
• At 10:52 a.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 100 block of West High Street. A backpack containing school supplies was taken.
• At 9:09 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of a burglary to a shed in the 1300 block of Crescent Avenue.
Two Cited After Traffic Stop
• At 8:13 p.m. on Monday, police cited Daniel H. Morton, 40, of Centralia, in the 800 block of South Gold Street on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and with no ignition interlock device. Elizabeth M. Morton, 42, was cited on suspicion of obstructing a public servant.
Hit and Run
• At 12:21 p.m. on Monday, a hit and run was reported in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road. A parked vehicle was damaged.
Staten Island Resident
Arrested on Obstruction Charge
• At 4:53 p.m. on Monday, Gina M. Herra Valbuena, 20, of Staten Island, New York, was arrested in the 1300 block of Lum Road on suspicion of obstructing a public servant.
Teen Booked for
• At 2:39 a.m. on Monday, police arrested Nickolas V. Lazo, 18, of Centralia, in the 2800 block of Russell Road on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.