Centralia Police Department
Dumpster Lock Cut
• At 8:37 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 300 block of South Tower Avenue. A person reported an unknown suspect reportedly cut the chain on a dumpster to gain access to the contents.
• At 10:06 a.m. on Tuesday, a wheelchair was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Russell Road. The wheelchair was left outside overnight.
Cell Phone, Wallet Stolen from Motel Room
• At 10:34 a.m. on Tuesday, a cell phone, wallet and money were reported stolen from a local motel room in the 1000 block of Eckerson Road. The victim did not have any suspect information.
• At 1 p.m. on Tuesday, an electronic tablet was reportedly damaged by an unknown person in the 1100 block of West Chestnut Street.
Hit and Run
• At 1:44 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a hit and run in the 1700 block of North Tower Avenue. A resident reported a garage door was damaged by a vehicle. An investigation is ongoing.
• At 8:35 a.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1000 block of Eckerson Road. The incident happened the previous night.
• At 2:18 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 100 block of West Maple Street. The incident occurred earlier in the day.
• At 11:02 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported to a parked vehicle in the 2000 block of Borst Avenue.
• At 6:29 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of graffiti in the 100 block of Harrison Avenue.
• At 8:13 a.m. on Wednesday, graffiti was reported on a garage in the 700 block of West Pine Street.
• At 12:14 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a burglary in the 900 block of F Street.
Men Booked for Assaults on Medical Providers
• At 12:42 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested Willard A. Scott, 41, of Centralia, in the 1300 block of Alexander Street in Centralia on suspicion of third-degree assault. He was accused of punching a medical provider.
• At 1:52 a.m. on Thursday, police arrested Lucas J. Davis, 34, of Mossyrock, in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road on suspicion of third-degree assault. He allegedly spit on a health care worker.
Purse, Jewelry Stolen
• At 4:26 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a theft from the 500 block of Harrison Avenue. A purse was stolen. The purse was later recovered, but jewelry was missing. The investigation is ongoing.
Man Cited for Reckless Endangerment After Daughter Found Alone
• At 7:20 p.m. on Wednesday, police cited Michael A. Munoz, 42, of Centralia, in the 2800 block of Russell Road, on suspicion of reckless endangerment. Police cited Munoz after his 5-year-old daughter was found alone and a long way from the home, according to the police department.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 9:44 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of harassment from Southwest First Street in Chehalis.
• At 11:01 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 800 block of Northwest Folsom Street. A car was keyed.
Shoplifter Steals Cart Full of Tools
• At 11:08 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of a shoplifter in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way. A person reportedly pushed a shopping cart full of tools out of the store. No arrests were made.
• At 8:50 a.m. on Tuesday, a wig was reported stolen the previous Friday in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Counterfeit Cash Reported
• At 9:38 p.m. on Tuesday, two counterfeit $100 bills were reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.