Centralia Police Department
Man Arrested After Throwing Rocks at Cars
• At 8:47 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1200 block of Lum Road after receiving a report of a person throwing rocks at cars then shoving one of the vehicles’ owner to the ground. Jason R. Ferris, 32, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of malicious mischief and fourth-degree assault.
Centralia Man Booked for Trespass Charge
• At 6:10 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a trespasser in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue and arrested Brad D. Oling, 63, of Centralia, on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Vehicle Stolen, Found Abandoned
• At 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, a vehicle was reported stolen from the 200 block of East Chestnut Street. The vehicle was found abandoned in Mossyrock later that day.
Suspect Booked for ‘Disruption’ at Hospital
• At 6:40 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road and arrested Kelly A. Holen, 32, of Randle, on suspicion of interfering with a health care facility after she allegedly caused a “disruption.” She was also booked on two outstanding warrants.
Chehalis Police Department
Porch, Fire Hydrant Vandalized
• At 8:11 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of vandalism in the 800 block of South Market Boulevard. A fire hydrant was “tagged” and a person wrote expletives in nail polish on the victim’s porch.
Marijuana Reported at School
• At 12:28 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of illegal marijuana use in the 300 block of Southwest 16th Street at W.F. West High School.
• At 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of harassment in the 700 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue.
Aberdeen Man Referred for Charges of Assault on Officer, Damage to Patrol Vehicle
• At 2:38 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1700 block of Northeast Kresky Avenue after receiving a report of a disorderly person. A 25-year-old Aberdeen man is being referred to prosecutors on suspicion of third-degree assault, for allegedly kicking an officer in the leg, and malicious mischief for damaging a patrol car, according to the Chehalis Police Department.
• At 2:53 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of campers trespassing on private property in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Thefts, Shoplifting Reported
• At 5:29 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a theft in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way.
• At 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a shoplifter in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard. Keelie M. Neilson, 26, of Toledo, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft.
• At 7:42 p.m. on Wednesday, a handgun was reported stolen in the 2500 block of North National Avenue.
Centralia Resident Booked for Giving False Statement
• At 2:16 a.m. on Thursday, police conducted a traffic stop in the 200 block of Interstate Avenue. Vitaly F. Arabadzhi, 38, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of making a false statement and third-degree driving with a suspended license.
Juveniles Arrested on Vehicle Theft Charge
• At 3:58 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a vehicle hanging over a ledge in a parking lot in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Police contacted two juveniles — 15-year-old boys from Tumwater and Olympia — and arrested them on suspicion of second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission and booked them into Lewis County Juvenile Detention.
Disorderly Man Reported at Restaurant
• At 9:41 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a disorderly person yelling at a restaurant’s owner in the 300 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue. No arrests were reported.
Theft Suspect Arrested on Drug Charge
• At 9:47 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a shoplifter in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Stephanie A. Bulldis, 29, of Lacey, was arrested on suspicion of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and referred to prosecutors on a second charge of third-degree theft.
• At 9:49 a.m. on Thursday, a 1993 Toyota pickup was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Northwest Maryland Avenue. The theft occurred the previous night.
• At 3:42 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a fourth-degree assault in the 300 block of North Market Boulevard.
• At 3:48 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue to a report of an assault. Ronald H. Anderson, 51, of Cle Elum, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Computer, Cash, Gold Stolen from Unlocked Car
• At 3:52 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
The victim reportedly left a vehicle unlocked in a parking lot and returned to find an Apple Macbook, a fanny pack containing $1,400 in cash and $1,300 in gold coins were stolen.
Tumwater Resident Booked on Drug Charge
• At 4:02 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 500 block of Southeast Adams Avenue and arrested Alex C. Edenstrom, 26, of Tumwater, on suspicion of possession of heroin.
Protection Order Violated
• At 7:08 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Burglary Reported to Laundry Room
• At 8:01 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a burglary to a laundry room in the 1100 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Vehicle Stolen, Three Vehicles Prowled
• At 8:28 a.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to the 1600 block of Bishop Road after receiving a report of a vehicle theft. A victim reported a silver 2012 Volkswagen Jetta was stolen from the area overnight. Three other vehicle owners reported vehicle prowls in the area.
Suspect Arrested on Drug Charge, Warrant After Traffic Stop
• At 12 a.m. on Friday, deputies initiated a traffic stop in the 1600 block of Military Road in Centralia. Ryan M. Demaray, 35, of Lynnwood, reportedly gave deputies a false name before being arrested on an outstanding warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Burglary Suspect Booked After Seen With Stolen Bicycle
• At 4:24 p.m. on Thursday, deputies received a report of a burglary in the 300 block of Ceres Hill Road. A person reported someone broke into a garage and stole a bicycle. Michael S. Winegarden, Jr., 24, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree burglary after he was seen riding the stolen bicycle by witnesses and seen walking away from the abandoned bicycle by deputies, according to the sheriff’s office.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total population of 191 inmates with 164 in general population and 27 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 136 were male and 28 were female and of WERC inmates, 23 were male and four female. Two inmates were on work release and 47 were booked through contract with agencies outside Lewis County.