Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Riding Lawnmower, Oxygen Tank Stolen in Toledo Burglary
• At 7:40 p.m. on June 10, deputies responded to a report of a burglary in the 300 block of Toledo-Vader Road in Toledo that had occurred in the previous week. A red Craftsman riding lawnmower, oxygen tank, acetylene tank and related items were stolen from a shop.
Tools, Golf Clubs Stolen in Burglary
• At 7 p.m. on Wednesday, deputies responded to the 1400 block of North Pearl Street in Centralia to a report of a burglary that took place between May 15 and June 12. Tools and golf clubs valued at $1,260 were reported stolen. Suspects apparently entered a garage through an unlocked roll-up door.
Arrests for DUI, ID Theft, Warrants Follow Harassment Complaint
• At 1:59 p.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to Hawkins Road in Winlock after receiving a report of harassment and trespassing. Deputies stopped a vehicle that appeared to be associated with the complaint and arrested the driver, Matthew T. Johnson, 46, of Winlock, on suspicion of driving under the influence. The passenger, later identified as Darrell R. Jackson, 27, of Toledo, reportedly identified himself using another person’s name. After he was booked into the jail on the other person’s warrants, deputies discovered his true identity and booked him on suspicion of identity theft and outstanding warrants. He is also being referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief for allegedly breaking a payphone at the jail.
Jewelry, Knives Stolen in Randle Burglary
• At 3:10 p.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to the 100 block of Morris Road in Randle after receiving a report of a burglary occurring previously in the day. The victim, a 66-year-old woman, reported jewelry boxes, jewelry, hunting knives and family memorabilia valued at $1,500 were stolen. The incident is under investigation.
Centralia Man Booked for DUI
• At 4:02 a.m. on Friday, deputies arrested Trevor A. Robin, 24, of Centralia, in the 2300 block of Airport Road in Centralia on suspicion of DUI.
Chehalis Police Department
Police Cite Theft Suspects
• At 8:47 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue for a report of a shoplifter. The suspect reportedly fled the area after the incident but police were able to identify him. Kennard P. Supak, 25, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft.
• At 2:32 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a shoplifter in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Johnny R. Vancil, 24, of Centralia, was cited and released on suspicion of third-degree theft on suspicion of stealing a $249 nail gun.
Custodial Assault Reported at Green Hill
• At 9:26 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a custodial assault in the 300 block of Southwest 11th Street at Green Hill School. The incident reportedly occurred June 7.
Cosmopolis Man Faces Robbery Charge After Shoplifting Report
• At 5:33 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of shoplifters in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. Jacob C. Ackley, 29, of Cosmopolis, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree robbery, and referred to prosecutors on suspicion of malicious mischief second-degree theft and retail theft with special circumstances. A second suspect, Erin L. Schimelpfenig, 26, of Cosmopolis, is being referred to prosecutors on suspicion of second-degree theft.
Security Camera Stolen
• At 9:55 a.m. on Wednesday, a security camera was reported stolen from Southwest Chehalis Avenue.
Facebook Harassment Reported
• At noon on Wednesday, police received a report of harassment over a Facebook account from an address on Southwest Third Street.
Neighbors Complain of Derelict Vehicles
• At 11:17 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of several derelict vehicles on Southwest Ninth Street.
Ammunition Bag, Coins Stolen from Car
• At 5:39 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a theft of an ammunition bag and coins stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
Centralia Police Department
• At 9:11 a.m. on Thursday, a woman’s 21-speed bicycle was reported stolen from a yard in the 1400 block of Jensen Avenue.
• At 9:25 a.m. on Thursday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 100 block of Pioneer Way. An unknown suspect broke a vehicle’s window and stole a cellphone.
Police Investigate Assault, Protection Order Violation
• At 1:46 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a violation of a protection order and a second-degree assault in the 400 block of North Ash Street. No arrests have been made. The incident is under investigation.
Stolen Vehicle Found
• At 5:46 p.m. on Thursday, police recovered a white 2005 Chevrolet Impala in the 300 block of North Railroad Avenue that had been reported stolen from Oakville.
Protection Order Violated
• At 7:55 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 400 block of Girard Street.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.