Centralia Police Department
Child Injured in Collision
• At 8:26 a.m. on Friday, police responded to a report of a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Johnson and Reynolds roads in Centralia. A child received a leg injury because his or her car seat was not properly secured, according to the police department.
Karaoke Equipment Stolen
• At 6:25 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of a theft in the 1200 block of Alder Street. DJ and karaoke equipment was reported stolen.
Men Cited on Trespassing Charges
• At 9:40 p.m. on Friday, police cited Randy W. Hausinger, 55, of Shelton, in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road, on suspicion of trespassing.
• At 10:14 p.m. on Friday, police arrested Trevor A. Smith, 24, of Tacoma, in the 1200 block of Lum Road on suspicion of trespassing.
Longview Driver Booked on DUI Charge
• At 2:22 a.m. on Saturday, police arrested Christopher L. Campbell, 47, of Longview, in the 100 block of North Tower Avenue on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Police Recover Stolen Rental Cars
• At 6:38 p.m. on Saturday, police recovered an abandoned vehicle identified as a rental car stolen from California in the 1200 block of West Plum Street.
• At 2:44 p.m. on Sunday, police recovered another rental car stolen from California in the 200 block of Hemlock Street.
Burglar Cuts Hole in Garage Wall
• At 8:23 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of a burglary in the 700 block of North Tower Avenue. An unknown suspect reportedly cut a hole in the wall of a detached garage and stole tools, documents and jewelry.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 2:31 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of fraud in the 1000 block of South Market Boulevard. A person reported $1,000 was fraudulently taken from a checking account.
• At 9:51 a.m. on Saturday, police received a report that a house was egged in the 200 block of West Main Street in Chehalis.
• At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, unspecified malicious mischief was reported in the 1000 block of Southeast Magnolia Drive.
• At 1:34 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a theft of an Xbox from a location near the intersection of Sixth Street and McFadden Avenue.
Hit and Run
• At 2:03 p.m. on Saturday, a hit and run was reported on Southwest Fourth Street.
Dog Bites Child
• At 3:01 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a dog biting a child in the 1000 block of Southwest Wilson Avenue.
Lawn Equipment, Electronics Taken in Morton Burglary
• At 4:24 p.m. on Friday, deputies responded to a report of a burglary in the past three weeks in the 400 block of Short Road in Morton. The victim reported a pole barn was seriously damaged and items including a brush mower, snow blower, log splitter and kick mower were stolen. Electronics were stolen from an Airstream motor home. Unknown suspects reportedly entered the barn through a door. The loss is estimated at $50,000.
Centralia Man Booked on DUI Charge
• At 2:20 p.m. on Saturday, deputies arrested William A. Schilt, 21, of Centralia, on suspicion of DUI at the intersection of Van Wormer Street and West Reynolds Avenue. The vehicle was reportedly swerving before deputies stopped it.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.