By The Chronicle
Centralia Police Department
Dispute Leads to Door Damage
• At 12:31 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1400 block of Johnson Road. Police arrested Juventino Barrera-Martinez, 37, of Centralia, on a charge of third-degree malicious mischief after he allegedly damaged a door during a dispute.
Felony Charge for Threatening Cop
• At 5 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 2000 block of Borst Avenue. Police arrested Michael A. Kauer, 44, of Centralia, for outstanding warrants and disorderly conduct. While being transported to the Lewis County Jail, Kauer allegedly made threats to kill an officer. He was charged with felony harassment.
Hit and Runs
• At 7:08 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a hit and run in the 800 block of South Pearl Street. A parked vehicle was struck.
• At 4:57 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a hit and run at Cedar Street and Walnut Street. A parked vehicle was struck
Sex Assault Reported
• At 8:29 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a third-degree rape in the 400 block of Lakeshore Drive. No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.
Interference Arrest at Health Care Facility
• At 10:28 a.m. on Thursday, police arrested Jeffrey L. Neeley, 55, of Centralia, on a charge of disorderly conduct for allegedly interfering with a health care facility.
Warrant Leads to Meth
• At 1:45 a.m. on Friday, police arrested Breianna I. Eberly, 29, of Chehalis, in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue for a warrant. During the arrest, they found her to be in possession of methamphetamine, according to police.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Morton Shop, Carport Burglarized
• At 9:46 p.m. on Wednesday, deputies responded to the 5000 block of state Route 508 in Morton to a report of a burglary to a shed and carport. The burglary reportedly occurred between 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. Unknown suspects allegedly entered through an open window. It is unknown at this time what was stolen.
Mossyrock Quarry Theft Leads to Chase, Arrest
• At 3:22 a.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to the 200 block of Winston Creek Road in Mossyrock to a report of burglary at a rock quarry. Taken was $4,800 worth of copper tubing. The reporting party was alerted to the break-in by his security camera and called the Sheriff’s Office. When responding to the scene, deputies spotted a 1998 Dodge Dakota with the same license plates as the one seen leaving the scene. Suspect Mark Alexander Scott, 55, of Roy, led deputies on a chase on U.S. Highway 12 before he lost control, swerved off the road and hit a tree. He was taken to the hospital before being charged with second-degree burglary, theft and malicious mischief.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.