Centralia Police Department
Dentures Reported Stolen
• At 10:26 a.m. on Tuesday, a set of dentures was reported stolen in the 300 block of North Tower Avenue. A person reportedly left them in a jacket pocket and they were missing after another person wore the coat and returned it.
Chehalis Police Department
Business Reports Harassment by Customer
• At 9:55 a.m. on Monday, a business on Southwest Chehalis Avenue reported harassment by a customer. No arrests were made.
• At 12:22 p.m. on Monday, a trespasser was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 1:49 a.m. on Tuesday, a trespasser was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
• At 8:52 p.m. on Tuesday, a trespasser was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard. No arrests were made.
Cell Phone Stolen
• At 1:52 p.m. on Monday, a cell phone was reported stolen in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way.
Truck Hits Business Awning
• At 1:53 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle reportedly hit a business’s awning in the 600 block of West Main Street.
Change, Jewelry Taken in Burglary
• At 5:58 p.m. on Tuesday, a burglary was reported to a home in the 1400 block of Southwest Snively Avenue. An unknown suspect rifled through jewelry boxes and took a jar of change.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Air Compressor Stolen in Centralia Burglary
• At 1 p.m. on Monday, deputies received a report of a burglary to a home in the 600 block of Goodrich Road in Centralia. A resident reported they returned home to find two windows broken, forced entry to a door and an air compressor valued at $950 was stolen. The burglary occurred between Saturday and Monday.
Tools Stolen in Mossyrock Burglary
• At 12:53 p.m. on Monday, deputies responded to a report of a burglary occurring in the past month in the 100 block of Deer Ridge Lane in Mossyrock. A welder, plasma cutter and bag containing $250 in tools were reported stolen.
Suspect Referred for Charges in Burglary, Theft of Wallet
• At 10:55 p.m. on Monday, deputies responded to the 1600 block of Windsor Avenue to a report of a burglary. A man reported he found the suspect, a relative of the victim’s identified as Jonathan Siler, 23, sleeping in the home. The suspect allegedly took a wallet and boots and fled into the woods. Deputies were unable to locate him and refer him to prosecutors on burglary and theft charges.
Chehalis Man Arrested for Warrant, Drug Charge
• At 2:21 a.m. on Tuesday deputies responded to a report of a suspicious person walking in the 200 block of Maurin Road in Chehalis. Brandon L. Inman, 33, of Chehalis, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Centralia Woman Booked on Physical Control DUI
• At 2:39 a.m. on Tuesday, deputies responded to a parking lot in the 800 block of state Route 507 and arrested Sherene Cluzel, 30, of Centralia, on suspicion of being in physical control of a vehicle while under the influence.
Tumwater Police Arrested Suspect in Onalaska Car Theft
• At 6:20 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies received a report of a vehicle taken without permission in the past two weeks from the 200 block of Stub Road in Onalaska. The vehicle was identified as a 1995 Honda Civic. At 1:19 a.m. on Wednesday, Tumwater police located the vehicle and arrested the suspect, Jeromy R. Duryea, 35, of Ethel. Duryea was arrested on suspicion of taking the vehicle without permission.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Thursday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 243 inmates with 212 in general population, 29 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and three on work release. Of general population inmates, 161 were men and 51 were women and of WERC inmates, there were 23 men and six women. A total of 37 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.