Centralia Police Department
Documents Stolen from Residence
• At 10:56 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a theft of documents from a residence in the 500 block of Hillkress Street in Centralia.
Construction Tools Taken in Burglary
• At 12:53 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of a burglary in the 1000 block of West Chestnut Street. Construction tools were reported stolen.
Vehicle Stolen, Found With No Tires
• At 2:03 p.m. on Friday, a 1997 Honda Civic was reported stolen in the 1000 block of West Fir Street. The vehicle was later recovered abandoned a few blocks away with its tires missing.
Vehicle Damaged After Prowler Attempts Theft of Stereo
• At 2:18 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl in the 2900 block of Mt. Vista Road in Centralia. The vehicle was damaged when an unknown suspect attempted to steal its stereo, according to police.
Malicious Mischief Reported
• At 4:27 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 700 block of Pioneer Way. A person reportedly entered a building and caused damage.
Suspects Booked on Domestic Violence Assault Charges
• At 6:29 p.m. on Friday, police responded to the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue to a report of a domestic dispute and arrested Mitchell Hume, 29, of Rochester, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
• At 10:32 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of an assault in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue. Andrew L. Wright-Rieker, 32, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• At 2:49 p.m. on Monday, police responded to a report of an assault in the 3600 block of Galvin Road and arrested Casey A. Perkins, 37, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. Courtney R. Blurton, 30, of Centralia was also arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Winlock Man Arrested on Trespass Charge
• At 5:57 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1200 block of Mellen Street and arrested Ryan A. Carter, 36, of Winlock, on suspicion of criminal trespass. He was accused of returning to a business he was banned from entering.
Female Suspect Flees After Theft Report
• At 2:43 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of a theft in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. A business reported a female shoplifter stole merchandise and fled.
No Contact Order Violation Reported
• At 7:29 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of a violation of a no contact order in the 1900 block of Honeysuckle Lane. The report is under investigation.
Hit and Run
• At 8:29 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a hit and run in the 900 block of Harrison Avenue. A person discovered damage to his vehicle after visiting a business in the area.
• At 11:15 p.m. on Monday, a woman in the 1000 block of South Tower Avenue reported her house was hit with eggs twice.
Suspect Booked on Drug Charges, Warrant
• At 11:24 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the area of the intersection of Harrison Avenue and First Street and arrested Marcus J. Brennan, 25, a transient, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and for a Thurston County warrant. He is also being referred to prosecutors on charges of possession of heroin and cocaine.
Counterfeit Bill Reported, Suspect Flees
• At 11:26 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a person attempting to use counterfeit cash in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. The unknown male reportedly tried to use the bill but fled when a store clerk told him it was fake.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Tuesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 224 inmates with 193 in general population and 31 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 147 were male and 46 were female and of WERC inmates, 29 were male and two female. A total of 39 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.