Centralia Police Department
• At 11:43 a.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1200 block of Bayne Street. A drone and a screw gun were reported stolen.
• At 4:21 p.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 100 block of South Tower Avenue. Clothing and keys were stolen.
Montesano Man Arrested After Asking Police to Give Him a Ride to Aberdeen
• At 2:08 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1000 block of Belmont Avenue and contacted Jacob M. Floch, 39, of Montesano. Floch reportedly refused to leave a private parking lot after police refused to drive him to Aberdeen. He was arrested on a criminal trespass charge.
Counterfeit Cash Reported
• At 3:35 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a person using a counterfeit $20 at a restaurant in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue.
• At 10:08 p.m. on Monday, a purple 1997 Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Harrison Avenue.
Accused Trespasser Cited
• At 1:37 a.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 1200 block of Mellen Street and cited Lucas D. C. Bryan, 27, of Centralia, on suspicion of criminal trespass. Bryan was allegedly in a business he had been previously banned from entering.
Teen Cited in Hit and Run
• At 7:40 a.m. on Tuesday, police responded to a report of a hit and run in the 2000 block of Borst Avenue and cited a 16-year-old boy on suspicion of hit and run, unattended. He reportedly crashed a vehicle through a chain-link fence and fled the scene.
Reported Slap Under Investigation
• At 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of an assault in the 600 block of J Street. A victim reported being slapped by an acquaintance.
Car Tire Stolen
• At 9:55 a.m. on Tuesday, a car tire was reported stolen the previous night in the 400 block of North Oak Street.
Hit and Run
• At 6:55 p.m. on Tuesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1000 block of Elm Street. A car hit a fence and fled the scene.
• At 8:05 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a theft of money from a room in the 1200 block of Alder Street.
Chehalis Police Department
Protection Order Violated
• At 9:09 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 300 block of West Main Street.
Hit and Run
• At 1:06 p.m. on Monday, a hit and run was reported in the 2100 block of North National Avenue.
• At 4:07 p.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:10 p.m. on Monday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Woman Not Injured After Rolling Brand-New Car
• At 8:49 a.m. on Monday, deputies responded to a report of a rollover crash in the 400 block of Lincoln Creek Road. A 20-year-old woman was driving a 2018 Toyota Camry when it went off the road and rolled twice. The woman was able to exit the seriously damaged vehicle herself and was transported to Providence Centralia Hospital for evaluation but was not injured.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total population of 205 inmates with 175 in general population and 30 in its Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 147 were male and 28 were female and of WERC inmates, 26 were male and four female. A total of 52 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.