Centralia Police Department
• At 7:24 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl in the 900 block of F Street. A vehicle was ransacked but nothing was missing.
• At 5:13 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 600 block of M Street. A backpack and tools were taken from a vehicle.
Cash, Medication Stolen in Burglary
• At 7:38 a.m. on Tuesday, a burglary was reported in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue. An unknown suspect forced entry through a door and stole cash and medication.
• At 1:59 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of graffiti spray painted on a shed in the 300 block of Latona Street.
Trespass Suspect Cited
• At 12:31 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a trespasser in the 300 block of North Gold Street in Centralia. Sarah Culp, 35, a transient, was cited on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Stolen Vehicle Found Abandoned
• At 3:53 a.m. on Wednesday, a vehicle stolen in Thurston County was found stolen at the intersection of Plum Street and Buckner Avenue.
Package Opened, Contents Stolen on Porch
• At 10:47 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a theft in the 600 block of North Pearl Street. A person reported an unknown suspect opened a package on a porch, stole its contents — a printer — and left the box behind.
• At 11:49 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of harassment in the 300 block of Harrison Avenue. A former client of a business called making comments the business took to be threats, according to the police department. The incident is under investigation.
Hit and Run
• At 12:38 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 600 block of Centralia College Boulevard. A truck’s mirror was damaged.
Chehalis Police Department
Rental Truck Stolen
• At 7:53 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a theft of a rental truck in the 2100 block of North National Avenue.
Hit and Run
• At 10:17 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a hit and run in the 300 block of Southeast Canyon Drive in Chehalis.
• At 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of harassment in the 300 block of North Market Boulevard.
Child Molestation Reported
• At 12:21 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of child molesting in the 2000 block of Southwest Salsbury Avenue.
Scam Caller Requests Money for Computer Repair
• At 12:55 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a scam from the 1500 block of Southwest Johnson Avenue. The scammer reportedly said they were from a computer software company and convinced the victim to pay money for computer repair.
• At 5:46 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a dog biting a child in the 400 block of South Market Boulevard.
Suspect Booked on DUI Charge
• At 7:41 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the intersection of North National Avenue and Coal Creek Road and arrested driver Kelli M. Pattee, 35, of Chehalis, on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to have an ignition interlock.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Thursday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 235 inmates including 199 in general population, 35 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 166 were men and 33 were women and of WERC inmates, 31 were men and four women. A total of 34 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or email@example.com.