Centralia Police Department
• At 11:11 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of harassment from the 800 block of Pine Street. A woman reported a man threatened to kill her. The report is under investigation.
Men Cited, Arrested on Malicious Mischief Charges
• At 11:17 a.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 200 block of Yew Street and arrested Sean D. Cheever, 26, of Centralia, on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief. He was accused of breaking a window in a house he shares with another person.
• At 2:44 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 2300 block of Cooks Hill Road in Centralia and issued a summons to a 45-year-old Centralia man on a third-degree malicious mischief charge. The man was accused of damaging property belonging to another person in his household.
• At 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1200 block of Johnson Road.
• At 3:02 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1400 block of Lewis Street. A miter saw was reported stolen from the bed of a truck.
Suspect Booked on Protection Order Violation
• At 12:42 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 600 block of H Street and arrested Kim D. Elliott, 53, of Centralia, on suspicion of violating a domestic-violence no-contact order.
• At 12:44 p.m. on Tuesday, a child’s bicycle was reported stolen in the 3000 block of Borst Avenue.
• At 3:04 p.m. on Tuesday, a burglary was reported to a business in the 200 block of East Third Street.
Rental Property Stolen
• At 5:43 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a theft of rental property from the 1400 block of South Gold Street.
Accused Trespasser Arrested
• At 2:54 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Shannon K. Kilgore, 49, a transient, on suspicion of criminal trespass and resisting arrest.
Attempted Vehicle Theft Reported
• At 7:04 a.m. on Wednesday, an attempted vehicle theft was reported in the 1000 block of North Scheuber Road in Centralia. The victim reported his car was broken into and somebody attempted to start the car.
Chehalis Police Department
Collection Agency Receives Threat
• At 9:57 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of harassment in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard. A staff member at a collection agency reported receiving an email from a man threatening to kill people.
• At 10:20 a.m. on Monday, a burglary was reported to a property in the 300 block of Northeast Adams Avenue.
• At 11:26 a.m. on Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 200 block of Southeast Adams Avenue.
Theft Suspects Arrested
• At 12:46 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and arrested Annie R. Markstrom, 23, of Centralia, on suspicion of third-degree theft. She was accused of shoplifting $76.90 in merchandise.
• At 3:37 p.m. on Monday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue to a report of a theft. Makailey K. Denton, 19, of Mossyrock, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft for allegedly shoplifting $44 in merchandise.
• At 3:41 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of a trespasser in a store in the 500 block of South Market Boulevard. No arrests were made.
• At 4:27 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a person trespassing near a vacant house in the 700 block of Southwest McFadden Avenue.
Hit and Run
• At 10:21 p.m. on Monday, a hit and run was reported at the intersection of State Avenue and Chamber of Commerce Way. A vehicle reportedly hit a traffic sign and drove away.
• At 10:22 p.m. on Monday, a red 2006 Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Northwest State Avenue.
• At 9:16 a.m. on Wednesday, a third-degree theft was reported on Southwest Chehalis Avenue. No arrests were made.
• At 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 500 block of South Market Street. No arrests were made.
Child Finds Threatening Letters
• At 4:47 p.m. on Wednesday, a parent in the 1000 block of Southwest 20th Street reported their son and other children had received threatening letters from unknown sources.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Hit and Run Damages County Dump Truck
• At 7 a.m. Monday, deputies received a report of a hit and run at the intersection of Fir Street and Kerron Avenue in Winlock. A man driving a Lewis County-owned dump truck reported a green Mercury vehicle came up behind the truck at the intersection and hit the gravel spreader mounted to the truck, damaging it. The car drove off, the truck driver reported. The suspect vehicle reportedly left evidence behind. The incident is under investigation.
Packwood Man Arrested on Harassment, Burglary Charges
• At 11 a.m. on Monday, deputies responded to the 100 block of Wapiti Trail in Packwood and arrested Robert P. Worth, 51, of Packwood, on suspicion of felony harassment and burglary. Worth was accused of breaking into an outbuilding and stealing a chainsaw after making threats to the victim.
Tools Stolen in Centralia Burglary
• At 3 a.m. on Tuesday, deputies responded to the 600 block of Grove Street to a report of a burglary committed since Saturday. A victim reported tools stolen from a shop.
Lawnmower, Amplifier Taken in Vader Burglary
• At 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies responded to the 100 block of Enchantment Lane in Vader to a report of a burglary that took place between Oct. 28 and Nov. 27. A John Deere riding lawnmower and an amplifier, valued together at $525, were reported stolen.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Thursday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 207 inmates with 179 in general population and 28 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 143 were male and 36 female and of WERC inmates, 25 were male and three female. A total of 43 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.