Centralia Police Department
Mountain Bike Taken
• At 2:37 p.m. on Wednesday, a mountain bike was reported stolen from a residence in the 1000 block of North Tower Avenue.
Toledo Resident to Receive Summons for Harassing Messages
• At 10:42 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of harassing emails in the 100 block of West Magnolia Street. They sent a summons to a 38-year-old male suspect from Toledo.
• At 2:20 p.m. on Tuesday, an Apple iPad was reported stolen from the 1200 block of Lum Road in Centralia. The suspect was captured on surveillance footage and an investigation is ongoing.
Olympia Man Booked For Panhandling in Roadway
• At 1:36 p.m. on Tuesday, police arrested Todd D. Strenge, 42, of Olympia, in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. Officers reportedly warned him multiple times for aggressive panhandling and blocking traffic. Officers reported witnessing him standing in the middle of the road, attempting to stop traffic to ask for money.
Bigfoot Statue Stolen
• At 2:27 p.m. on Wednesday, a Bigfoot statue was reported stolen from a residence in the 1600 block of Oxford Avenue.
Security Camera Stolen in Burglary
• At 8:54 p.m. on Wednesday, a burglary was reported at a residence in the 300 block of Centralia College Boulevard. A security camera was stolen.
Chehalis Police Department
Newspaper Rack Stolen
• At 11:43 a.m. on Monday, a Seattle Times newspaper rack and the money inside it was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Man Reports Assault
• At 2:49 p.m. on Monday, a man in the 300 block of South Market Boulevard reported that his ex-mother-in-law pushed him. No arrests were made.
• At 3:14 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of harassment in the 600 block of Northwest Pennsylvania Avenue.
• At 4:27 p.m. on Monday, a person reported being stalked on Northeast Median Street.
Man Cited After Phone Smashed
• At 2:34 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 1500 block of Rice Road in Chehalis. Trevor L. Bartley, 21, of Winlock, was cited on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief, domestic violence. He was accused of smashing a phone’s screen during a dispute.
• At 3:09 p.m. on Tuesday, police received a report of a break-in on Southwest Fourth Street.
Possible Vehicle Prowl Reported
• At 5:37 a.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a possible vehicle prowl in the 1000 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. The person reported a man appeared to be stealing a battery from a vehicle.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Teen Faces Charges for Stolen Cash
• The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office recently received a report of a theft of cash between June 9 and 11 in the 400 block of Jones Road. A man reported $800 cash was stolen from his residence while his 17-year-old son was alone there. The boy is being referred on suspicion of second-degree theft to the Lewis County juvenile prosecutors.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.