Centralia Police Department
Breakfast Thieves Reported
• At 9:17 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a theft in the 1200 block of Alder Street. Two people reportedly ate a complementary breakfast at a hotel in which they were not guests.
• At 10:48 a.m. on Friday, cash was reported stolen from a drop box in the 3000 block of Russell Road.
ATV Stolen from Garage
• At 1 p.m. on Friday, a quad all-terrain vehicle was reported stolen from a garage in the 900 block of L Street.
Coat, Shoes, Beer
• At 7:36 p.m. on Friday a coat was reported stolen from a retail store in the 1400 block of Lum Road.
• At 8:23 p.m. on Friday, shoes were reported stolen from a retail store in the 100 block of West High Street.
• At 9:55 p.m. on Friday, beer was reported stolen from a retail store in the 600 block of South Tower Avenue.
• At 5:14 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a shoplifter in the 2000 block of Haviland Street. Clothing was stolen.
• At 7:21 a.m. on Sunday, alcohol was reported stolen from a retail store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue.
Jewelry Stolen in Burglary
• At 8:47 a.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a burglary in the 600 block of M Street. Jewelry was stolen.
Police Respond to Assault Reports
• At 5:04 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 500 block of Yew Street and arrested Declan M. Nielson, 25, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• At 8:12 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 300 block of Kearney Street to a report of an assault. Officers requested a summons be sent to a suspect on a charge of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
Suspects Booked on Obstruction Charges
• At 7:20 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1200 block of View Avenue and arrested Donna S. Wickersham, 56, of Winlock, on suspicion of obstructing a public servant.
• At 9:46 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 2200 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Jeffery A. Tempest, 30, of Centralia on suspicion of obstructing a law enforcement officer.
No Contact Order Violated
• At 8:52 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a violation of a no-contact order in the 200 block of Tilley Avenue.
Burglary Reported at Business
• At 1:53 p.m. on Sunday, a burglary was reported at a business in the 900 block of South Gold Street. Cash and documents were reported stolen.
Court Summonses Issued After Fight
• At 7:12 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of a fight in public and assault in the 2600 block of Cooks Hill Road. Police issued a summons to a suspect on a fourth-degree assault charge and summonses to two additional suspects for fighting in public.
• At 9:30 a.m. on Monday, a gasoline theft with damage to a vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of West Main Street.
• At 1:01 p.m. on Monday, two chainsaws were reported stolen from an address in the 800 block of South Gold Street.
Stolen Vehicle Recovered
• At 7:17 p.m. on Monday, police recovered a vehicle reported stolen in Portland near the intersection of Reynolds Road and Pearl Street.
Key Stolen in Vehicle Prowl
• At 3:09 a.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 600 block of South Diamond Street. A power converter and a spare key were stolen.
Chehalis Police Department
Oklahoma Resident Receives Harassing Texts from Chehalis
• At 10:12 p.m. on Friday, police received a report from the 2600 block of Northeast Kresky Avenue of harassing text messages. The person reporting the harassment was in Oklahoma.
• At 10:47 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a trespasser in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard. A person reported a petitioner was on the property and was asked to leave.
• At 1:43 a.m. on Saturday, a trespasser was reported in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way.
Truck Heads Wrong Way on Kresky Avenue
• At 6:33 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of an orange truck driving the wrong way on Kresky Avenue near Yardbirds.
Protection Order Violated
• At 11:52 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of a violation of a protection order in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street.
Juvenile Caught with Marijuana
• At 3:15 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a juvenile with marijuana in the 1200 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue.
Identity Card Stolen
• At 12:11 p.m. on Friday, an identity card was reported stolen in the 300 block of Southwest 16th Street.
• At 5:14 p.m. a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. A sweatshirt and jacket were reported stolen.
Shoplifting Suspect Faces Felony Charge
• At 2:50 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue after receiving a report that a man who had been banned from the store was allegedly stealing items. Christopher A. Drumheller, 37, of Silver Lake, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree burglary.
One Cited on Malicious Mischief Charge
• At 4:14 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 1500 block of North National Avenue and cited Cynthia L. Snowden, 64, on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief.
Accused Shoplifter Spotted with Wire Cutters
• At noon on Sunday, police received a report of a man walking through a store with wire cutters allegedly attempting to steal a drill in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were reported.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Randle Suspect Booked on DUI Charge
• At 2:05 p.m. on Saturday, deputies conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Savio Road and U.S. Highway 12 near Randle and arrested Martin Scott Wilkinson, 52, of Randle, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Tuesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total population of 219 inmates with 191 in general population and 28 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 158 were male and 33 were female and of WERC inmates, 22 were male and six female. Three inmates were on work release and 51 were booked into the jail through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
Please call news reporter Natalie Johnson with news tips. She can be reached at 807-8235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.