Flooding / Rivers Resources and Reports
- Refresh this page for the most current, available readings from local rivers.
- See more weather forecasts, resources, and alerts here.
- Also, see our weather station map and alerts on local rivers here.
River Levels: Rivers.LewisCountyWA.gov
Lewis County: Flood Warning Map
Nexrad: Langley Hill Radar
Lewis County: Flood Resources
The Chronicle: Area Traffic Cams
|I-5: Grand Mound||I-5: Lewis / Thurs. Co. Line||I-5: Lewis / Thurs. Co. Line|
|I-5: Blakeslee Junc., Centralia||I-5: Mellen Street, Centralia||I-5: Milepost 80, Cent. / Cheh.|
|I-5: West Street, Chehalis||I-5: I-5: 13th Street, Chehalis||I-5: LaBree Road, Cheh. / Nap.|
|I-5: Milepost 73.3, Napavine||I-5: Rush Road, Napavine||WSDOT: White Pass, U.S. Hwy 12|
CLS: Airport Cams
|Chehalis Airport North||I-5: Chehalis Airport East|
|Chehalis Airport South||I-5: Chehalis Airport West|
Lewis County Rivers & Flooding, provided LewisCountyWatch.com
Lewis County Watch — Your #1 source for breaking news, crime, courts, police, sheriff, fire, EMS and sirens / law enforcement blotter headlines and updates.
Trivia: Did you know? The Chronicle has been printing and publishing “Sirens,” also know as the law enforcement or police blotter, on our Records page since the 1950’s — and serving all greater Lewis County communities since 1889.
On our Facebook page, you join the community conversation and discussion with other followers / readers. You don’t have to have a Facebook account to see our most recent breaking updates and community info posts here, on this page, at LewisCountyWatch.com.
Have you considered listening to our local police, fire, and emergency services scanner audio feed, provided by Lewis County Watch and The Chronicle.
*** Feed originates from The Chronicle, at 321 N. Pearl Street, in Centralia, WA.
Also, don’t forget to check our local crime map, powered by Crime Alerts and local Lewis County law enforcement agencies.
Don’t miss these other great features on LewisCountyWatch.com:
- Regional and Local Web Cam Map — Check current conditions with our web cam map, powered by Weather Underground / Wunderground.com.
- Neighborhood Watch — Learn more about the #1 program to help fight and prevent crime in our neighborhoods and communities.
- Jail Roster and Registered Sex Offender Search — Knowledge is POWER! Know who is living in your neighborhood, and where criminal activity occurs near your home and family.
- Local Weather — Stay on top of the latest inclement weather events, upcoming storm systems and local river levels, all on one page.
- Did you know? Our area web cam map has additional layers! You can view local citizen weather stations, river alerts, storm satellite, the Langley Hill Nexrad radar, and earthquake activity. Use the tools on the right hand side of the screen to view additional data.
Lewis County Watch is a community service of The Chronicle and its online home, www.chronline.com. Content posted to Lewis County Watch is aimed at acting as a public service. The majority of the newspaper’s coverage remains available only to subscribers. To learn more about becoming a subscriber and supporting this service, click here or call (360) 807-8203.