Lewis County Jail Roster
Provided by LewisCountyWatch.com — Your #1 source for breaking news, crime, courts, police, sheriff, fire, EMS and sirens / law enforcement blotter headlines and updates.
Trivia: Did you know? The Chronicle has been printing and publishing “Sirens,” also know as the law enforcement or police blotter, on our Records page since the 1950’s — and serving all greater Lewis County communities since 1889.
The Lewis County Jail roster is brought to you by LewisCountyWA.gov and is provided as a public service by Lewis County, and included her as a service to the community by Lewis County Watch and The Chronicle.
Have you considered listening to our local police, fire, and emergency services scanner audio feed, provided by Lewis County Watch and The Chronicle.
Also, don’t forget to check our local crime map, powered by Crime Alerts and local Lewis County law enforcement agencies.
Like the Local Jail Roster?
Don’t miss these other great features on LewisCountyWatch.com:
- Regional and Local Web Cam Map — Check current conditions with our web cam map, powered by Weather Underground / Wunderground.com.
- Neighborhood Watch — Learn more about the #1 program to help fight and prevent crime in our neighborhoods and communities.
- Registered Sex Offender Search — Knowledge is POWER! Know who is living in your neighborhood, and where criminal activity occurs near your home and family.
- Local Weather and Lewis County Rivers — Stay on top of the latest inclement weather events, upcoming storm systems and local river levels, all on one page.
- Did you know? Our area web cam map has additional layers! You can view local citizen weather stations, river alerts, storm satellite, the Langley Hill Nexrad radar, and earthquake activity. Use the tools on the right hand side of the screen to view additional data.
Lewis County Watch is a community service of The Chronicle and its online home, www.chronline.com. Content posted to Lewis County Watch is aimed at acting as a public service. The majority of the newspaper’s coverage remains available only to subscribers. To learn more about becoming a subscriber and supporting this service, click here or call (360) 807-8203.